Sage Foundation is working hard for charities, as an advocate and innovator. They build solutions which are the best they can be for the NPO community. Sage knows that charities need support now, so they can take action - whatever tomorrow brings.
Sage wants to support non-profit organisations like they do any other business. By donating and discounting software licenses Sage helps NGOs to keep their costs down and to run their organisation efficiently. Sage Foundation has partnered with TechSoup and Technology Trust to help review and validate all of the software donation requests.
Eligible charities, non-profit organisations and social enterprises can apply for 2 donated licenses of either Sage One, Sage Live or Sage X3 here: http://www.sage.com/company/sage_foundation/products
- If an organisation applies for Sage One, they will receive 1 donated license of Sage One Accounting with the option of adding 1 donated license of Sage One Payroll (if available and required.)
- If an organisation applies for Sage Live, they will receive 1 donated full user, 1 donated operational user and 50% off all additional users.
- If an organisation applies for Sage X3, they will receive 2 donated Sage X3 full users and 50% off all additional users thereafter, the Sage X3 platform and all Sage owned core Sage X3 licenses.
To be eligible for this offer, your organisation must be in good standing in your country as listed on our local NGO Guidelines, be validated with tt-exchange and deliver programs that are aligned to Sage Foundation’s vision and mission.
Sage envisions a world where all people and communities thrive because they are living with economic stability and social equality. Sage does this by supporting local initiatives that deliver opportunities for our local communities and the people that make them.
Examples of eligible organisations may include those with the following missions:
- Young people, elderly, homeless, and veterans
- Those living in poverty
- The disabled or people suffering from chronic illness
- The delivery of social, economic and entrepreneurial opportunities
Not all nonprofit organisations are eligible for this offer. Examples of organisations that are not eligible may include:
- Private foundations, family or donor advised funds or political and fraternal organisations
- Organisations whose purpose is to promote or to discourage the observance of religious beliefs.
- However, Sage Foundation will support donations and discounts to organisations who fund or work to meet wider social needs, for example homeless shelters or soup kitchens.
- Organisations that discriminate based on race, religion, colour, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status
- Schools, colleges or universities
- Animal welfare organisations
The list above is a guide and is not intended to be exhaustive.
Visit Sage Foundation today and complete the eligibility form to find out if you qualify for Sage Foundation donated licenses: http://www.sage.com/company/sage_foundation/products