The tt-exchange programme is open to any UK-based charitable housing associations that are a registered charity or have charitable tax exempt status with HM Revenue & Customs.
If your housing association is registered with a UK charity body, please use the standard process.
Unfortunately, hosing associations are no longer eligible for Microsoft donations through the programme (this includes Office 365), please see the "Other technology suppliers" page for third party organisations that may be able to help you.
Housing associations can still benefit from other partners on the tt-exchange programme, including Adobe, Autodesk and Symantec. To see a full list of partners, please visit the product catalogue.
How to register
2) Select the HMRC charitable status option from the drop down list:
3) Follow the on screen instructions and fill out your organisations details.
We require a copy of the HMRC letter that states your organisations status.
We also require a letter on headed paper, signed by a director or trustee stating the following:
- The Postal and email address for your organisation, this is where licencing information will be sent
- Your organisations income for the last fiscal year in an official document such as an annual report
Please note:If you are a newly registered charity, then we require a projected income report for your first year.
4) Once you have completed the form and attached any required documents, click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page to submit your registration. We will review the account and email you upon completion, typically registrations are processed within 48 hours.
Please note:If the file size of your supporting documents is too large you may not be able to upload them or save the form, if this is the case, please save and submit the form without the documents and email or fax them separately.