Branches of eligible organisations (as detailed in the UK Charities article), are eligible to register for a separate tt-exchange account.
When registering, please use a unique identifier to your charity number by adding a hyphen (minus symbol) "-" and then a number, i.e. "1133179-1". If you find that another branch has used the number, then add "-2" or "-3" and so on instead.
Please make a note of the unique number you use as you will need to quote this when you contact us.
If you are part of a large organisation with many branches that have registered then please contact us and we will guide you on which numbers have already been used.
When completing the online form please include the area you operate in as a part of your organisation's name, i.e. "Tech Trust - London"
How to register
2) Select "Other" from the drop down list, follow the on screen instructions and fill out your organisations details.
3) Required Documents:
We require a letter on headed paper, signed by a director or trustee, from your organisations head office stating the following:
- The registered name, charity number, postal address and email address of the registered charity (these must match the details logged with their regulating body).
- The postal address (please note: a branch address cannot be a P.O. box), email address, telephone and fax numbers of your branch of the charity
- Your branch’s annual income.
The quickest and best way to send us the letter is by fax, or scanned and sent as an email attachment.
Please note:If you are a newly registered charity, then we require a projected income report for your first year.
4) Once you have completed the form and attached any required documents, click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page to submit your registration. We will review the account and email you upon completion, typically registrations are processed within 48 hours.
Please note:If the file size of your supporting documents is too large you may not be able to upload them or save the form, if this is the case, please save and submit the form without the documents and email or fax them separately