In order to participate in the tt-exchange programme, organisations are required to meet the overall eligibility criteria outlined below AND those required by our individual Partners.
The programme is available to:
- Charities based in England and Wales that are registered with the Charity Commission.
- Charities based in Scotland that are registered with the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR).
- Charities based in Northern Ireland that are registered with the The Charity Commission for Northern Ireland
- Charities based in Jersey that are registered with the Association of Jersey Charities
- Any other organisation that is registered with HM Revenue & Customs and has charitable tax exempt status.
If you meet the above criteria your organisation will be eligible for the tt-exchange programme, but not necessarily for all partners. After your registration has been processed you will be able to find out what partners you are eligible for, please click here to see how to check what donations you are eligible for.
How to register
Before you start, please make sure all of your organisations information is up to date with the relevant charity body as we use this to verify the information you register with.
2) Select the relevant option from the drop down list: (If your charity type does not appear, please choose the last Option "Other")
3) Follow the on screen instructions and fill out your organisations details.
Please note:If you select the charity commission option your organisations details should be automatically filled in. If you see an error with this option, please select "Other" from the list and you will be given a blank for to manually fill out.
4) Required documents:
If you are registered with the charity commission and everything is up to do date on the website, then we do not require any additional documentation.
If you are registered with OSCR and everything is up to do date on the website, then we only require a confirmation of your organisations primary email address (where licence keys etc will be sent to). The confirmation needs to be in the form of a letter on headed paper and signed by a director or trustee of your organisation.
If you are registered with NIC and everything is up to do date on the website, then we do not require any additional documentation.
If you are registered as a charitable organisation with HMRC, we require a copy of the HMRC letter that states your organisations tax exempt charitable status.
We also require a letter on headed paper, signed by a director or trustee stating the following:
- The Postal and email address for your organisation, this is where licensing information will be sent
- Your organisations income for the last fiscal year in an official document such as an annual report
Please note:If you are a newly registered charity, then we require a projected income report for your first year.
5) Once you have completed the form and attached any required documents, click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page to submit your registration. We will review the account and email you upon completion, typically registrations are processed within 48 hours.
Please note:If the file size of your supporting documents is too large you may not be able to upload them or save the form, if this is the case, please save and submit the form without the documents and email or fax them separately.